1. HTML- HTML makes up the layout and structure for your website. This language is dynamic and allows you to create a beautiful website using less code. HTML is used to create a starting point for the website and is what most of your static pages start from. A better way to understand this language is to consider it as the skeleton that is holding your website together.
2. CSS- CSS is the language developers can use to style a website. The style sheet language describes how your website is presented and its layout. CSS is used hand in hand with HTML to add colors, backgrounds, layouts, font sizes, and more. This language is a core technology web developers use to design and build websites.
3. JAVA- Java is the most popular web programming language. It is used to develop website content, games, apps, and software. Java is used in the production of most Android apps. Studies have shown over 15 billion devices are using Java in some form or other. Java language is portable and can be run on multiple software platforms.
5. PYTHON- Python is one of the easiest languages to use and work with. Python can create a framework for basically any website need. This language uses simple and straightforward syntax, making it easy for web developers to work with and explain to their users. Some familiar sites that are using this language are Pinterest and Instagram.
6. SQL- SQL is a database query language that is used when your website is computing large amounts of data. Using SQL allows you to gather data from different databases and use it to cater your website to your target audience. This language is not used alone; instead, it is paired with others to get the most out of your customer database and website development.
7. PHP- PHP is often used on data-heavy websites or for app development. This is an open-source language that can be easily modified to meet the needs of your business or website. Large websites like WordPress and Facebook use PHP to manage and process their data.p>
8. .NET- .NET (pronounced dot net) is a framework that provides programming guidelines that can be used to develop a wide range of applications from the web to mobile to Windows-based applications. The .NET framework can work with several web programming languages such as C#, VB.NET, C++, and F#. At Grand Circus, we use C# as well as MVC. .NET has a huge collection of predefined class libraries (pre-written code) that has support for simple and complex data structures.
9. ANGULAR- Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end application platform led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS. Angular is a platform that makes it easy to build applications with the web. Angular combines declarative templates, dependency injection, end to end tooling, and integrated best practices to solve development challenges. Angular empowers developers to build applications that live on the web, mobile, or the desktop.
|1. Ruby||2. Swift|
|3. Kotlin||4. Rust|
|5. Perl||6. Scala|
|7. TypeScript||8. Golang|
|9. C++||10. Dart|
|11. Objective-c||12. Django|