|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
|200-301 ROUTE||Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)|
|300-115 SWITCH||Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)|
|300-135 TSHOOT||Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)|
1. This exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6.
The exam also covers the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
2. This exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
3. This exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting